October 26, 2008

Missing........

Missing 1-a/c cover, gray with black trim. Similar to the picture below, minus the snow.





Last night we got home and I took Abe outside in the backyard. I noticed that the a/c cover was gone from the a/c! We cleaned the garage, somewhat yesterday, and I gave Kris the job of covering the a/c. Me and the boy went inside and I asked Kris about the cover and she said of course she covered it. So both of us armed with flashlight were sneaking around the neighborhood last night in search of $12.99 a/c cover! It was pretty funny. Anyway it was not found. Mr Mayor if you see it in Rowena give us a call....awh, hell, with this wind I am guessing it is in Tennessee by now!

3 comments:

CDV said...

with that wind be glad your not looking for your roof

Tez said...

This is VERY true!

Anonymous said...

No A/C cover found, but I did find the lid to one of my garbage cans, along with 27.3 billion leaves from somone elses trees, numerous small branches and detrius, and the entire turkey clan. I wonder how they slept through it?!?!!