October 10, 2008

Friday blahs.....

I along with other bloggers have the blahs it seems. I have no interest in riding. I have no interest in working. I have not interest in anything at this point. I am already tired of our favorite TV shows and I have a headache.........

I am sure my attitude will get better but I do have a headache. Went to bed and had a headache and woke up with it also and it is not from having to much fun sampling beer....I could only wish. Maybe it is the post vacation blues. Maybe the change of season up coming. Maybe it is all the stuff yet to do to combat the cold and make the house a little more efficient. Maybe it is the yard work. Maybe it is work stuff. Maybe it is my 401k dropping. Maybe it is the whole world financial crap. Maybe it is our tax dollars hard at work for the CEOs spa day. Maybe it is all the political CRAP. Whatever it is like I said I am sure it will pass. I can only hope it will happen SOON!

Remedy - libations!....Bottoms up KIDS!

4 comments:

CDV said...

I have a cure for the blahs, do what I did buy a new bike. I promise it will make you feel great. Not to mention the economy needs our help so I'm just doing my part.

Anonymous said...

I find myself on the other side of agreement when it comes to this nut in Vermillion (kidding Craig, love ya man!) but really, now is the time to purchase new velocipedes. Get yourself a new, genuine road bike, and join me in forming a new society of riders.
"Hooterville Half Fast Velocipede Society".
Details to follow... . . . .

Unknown said...

Happy TGIF - take the weekend off - forget the yard work and other chores and relax and recharge!

Tez said...

Isn't that what my vacation was suppose to do?

Awh...a new bike would be nice but other commitments at this point....dang it! But I guess there is always...lay-a-way!