October 23, 2008

Artery clogger........

Well, not much to post about. Had a fun time last night with a group of us meeting at the Attic for a birthday. A day late celebration for one of our friends. Of course as always, laughter, libations and good food were had. A bunch of us had the artery clogger. It is a cheeseburger with peanut butter and a fried egg. It is good. Both Kris and I ate half ours then had the rest for supper tonight. If you have never had a hamburger with peanut butter on it you are missing out! I am not a huge peanut butter fan at all and I think they are quite good. Sometimes you need to order a side of extra peanut butter to slather more on them....YUMMY!
Later I met with a couple wild dudes to talk bike stuff at Monk's. One said dude even braved the elements last night and rode up on his bike. I am sure the zip lock baggy under his helmet made the difference....just kidding bald n surly! It was raining pretty good and cold by the time we left Monk's and he even turned down a ride. Get those miles in Mr Surly, you can do it! It sure felt good sitting by the fireplace at Monks. Gotta love that.

If it is not raining tomorrow I will hop on the Ol'fisher to commute to work. I have to reserve judgement on that until morning but I am thinking pretty strongly about it... well, at this point anyway.

Weekend plans include cleaning the garage, starting the snowblower and moving it up to the front of the garage, maybe a bike ride if the weather holds and if other life priorities do not get in the way.

Tomorrow is Friday! Kongaloosch everyone!

No comments: