December 27, 2007

Christmas recap

I know I am late with the Christmas recap but since I got tagged I thought I should take care of that issue first!

Christmas was great with lots of great gifts, laughs, food and not much sleep. I was happy to go back to work to get some rest!..hahaha. The funny of the weekend was a slip of the tongue so to speak by my roomies brother-in-law. We were talking about movies and the Johnny Depp movie Sweeney Todd came up. He got the first name Sweeney correct but the second word Todd came up as a female anatomy slang personal / undercarriage area that starts with a T. Pretty funny. We laughed and laughed. I was glad I didn't have a mouth full of libations or food at the time as it would have found its way all over the table. I am sure others were grateful also. I called him Sweeney the rest of the weekend.

We had snow over Christmas about 5 inches of white fluffy snow. It was really pretty coming down in big flakes but the roads were not fun coming back from the farm. I got the sidewalk and driveway, we loving call the luge, all scooped off over lunch yesterday and then the roomie helped with the upper part of the driveway and also when the plow finally came by last night we got that all scooped. That would have been nasty if we would have waited until this morning to scoop. Oh well it is done and I have to say our sidewalk and driveway look to be the best kept on the block from this snow! We do have a snow blower but I decided to scoop to work off a little of that Christmas cheer! I did notice that the fire hydrant for our area, across the street, might need some scooping so might do that at some point soon. Seems to be some nasty fires this time of year and the people who should be taking care of the fire hydrant have not so I will take care of it I guess this time.

No comments: