July 23, 2009

Win Susan!

Prayers going out to Fat Cyclist and his family! So much of what is going on with Fatties wife Susan is so similar to what happened to Kris's sister, Susan and my mother. Even though different cancer diagnosis. Hard to read sometimes. Cancer is a nasty thing!

I will wear my yellow Livestrong band for the rest of my life in memory of:
My mom
Susan L.
Barb B.
Pastor Jake K.
Marvin J.
Cindy
Gary S.

I wear my yellow Livestrong band for cancer survivors:
Joan E.
Joan N.
Luther N.
Peggy K.
Aunt Goobie
Many cousins
Celia M.
Amy M.
Gail S.

I know there are many I am missing and the list keeps growing.
Who do you wear your Livestrong band for?


2 comments:

SD_pedalpower said...

LaVonne - mom
Uncle Don
Gary - co-worker

Survivors
Chris - former co-worker's husband

Anonymous said...

My Dad mostly.