July 6, 2009

Weekend recap

It was a good weekend. We stayed in town on Friday night as both of us were tired and hit the Wild Sage for supper with a couple friends. It was good food. We also ran into some other friends and at a going away party for another friend who is moving to Virginia! Good Luck to you Dellie!Avera is loosing one heck of a nurse, enough though your cure for everything is a enema! Then over to Monks for a night cap. Ran into Mr & Mrs Bite there.

Saturday we headed to Bridge City for the fourth celebrations. We ran a few errands and then headed to MacGilly's (sp?) for supper out at the Marina with Rose. It was ok food. Then back to the clubhouse before hitting the fireworks at Riverside Park in Yankton. I would be scared to guess the amount of people sitting along the banks of the Missouri but it was a LOT! They shot the fireworks off the top of the Meridian Bridge this year. To be honest I thought there have been better shows. Don't get me wrong, it was still good but there have been better ones. I think I like them shooting the fireworks off in the Nebraska side of the river better, as you get a straight on view and there is more reflections in the water. I will have to upload pics later this week!

Sunday we did some picking-up at the clubhouse and grocery shopping for the next few days. I will be in Yankton this week as I have cousins and my sister coming up to stay for a few days.
Should be fun.

Hope everyone had a great 4th and an even better week. See you at FABRAD on Saturday!

Ooops almost forgot. Mac and Gilly added to their family on Friday. Jada and Josie two kitties! We had fun playing with them on Friday! They are sure cute!

No comments: