December 12, 2008

Bring on the weekend!

HAPPY FRIDAY YA'ALL!

Are we going to have our first major blizzard this weekend? Secretly...I kind of hope so! I like the snow and am ready for an old fashion snow storm where you get snowed in for DAYS! Ok, well, I guess, I am hoping for a lot as that global warming thing has made a mess of the good old snow storms that we had, back in the day.

We are heading out to Bridge City tonight and ready for holiday fun. There will be six of us, clubhouse owners, 4-dogs and one clubhouse owner mom staying there Saturday night. We will have a full house for sleeping. Saturday night we are hosting a holiday gathering with our Yankton family! The beer fridge is stocked and ready. There will be FOOD ABOUND and then off to the play "It's a Wonderful Life", at the old Dakota Theater. I am stoked for this! Last year we saw A Christmas Carol and it was really good and by the review from Cycling Cathy this sounds even better. I can't wait!

I am ready for the weekend to begin!...BRING IT ON!....NOW!

No comments: