November 29, 2008

Turkey, trainer & technology..........

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We ate turkey and then ordered a new trainer so we will have two and be able to ride together during the "off" season.

Not much going on. We bought new phones yesterday and so it has been quite the learning curve for me going to a Blackberry. WOW. I have been having fun twittering with it though.
Kris has a touch screen LG Voyager now and is trying to master the right touch it needs to scroll. It will take some time that is for sure.

I didn't hit any of the black Friday stores except Verizon and let me tell you 7:30am on black Friday is the time to go to that store. No wait and they even helped me set up a few things on Blackberry and did a small tutorial.

Last night we met up with an old friend at Stubbies for food and beverages and later hit Latitude 44. The live music was a bit to loud there as we wanted to talk so we went over to some friends house and got caught up. It was good to see Ms Allen. She has been through a lot and seems to be so happy.

We are going to brave the weekend Sioux Falls traffic to pick up a few more Christmas gifts and that might just finish it all out. We will have to see. We will be very close!

Happy shopping!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a Brandon bicyclist who has been lurking on your blog for a couple weeks. Just thought I'd let you know that you'll love the Blackberry Curve!

Tez said...

I do love it already. THere is a LOT to learn but I am having fun with BB Curve.

Anonymous said...

Another soul lost to the crackberry!

Tez said...

I know it. I can see who a person can get drawn into it!

DIRK said...

I had an even better place to go Friday. Downtown to renew the license plates on my cars. Friday morning, no line, and I was out of there in less than 5 minutes.

SD_pedalpower said...

Past weekend I ordered me a crackberry Storm touchscreen.

Soon I will be a crackhead.

Tez said...

They can be addictive. I love my crackberry curve already! You will have to get on twitterberry!

The storm looks cool but they had a good rebate on the curve so I went that route.