November 13, 2008

Another gray day...Do we live in Seattle?

Had fun last night with supper at the Attic with some friends, even though the jalapenos kicked my A$$ on my taco salad! Then off to Monk's for a FAB newsletter meeting. Sure felt good sitting by the fireplace at Monk's. Lots of fun biking conversation was had. Bald_N_Surly recapped his fun day for us. You can read it here.

I started out this morning knowing there was a 50% chance of rain but thought what the heck, there might be a window of no rain around lunch time so I decided to take the old trusty Fisher out for the commute. The weather was not bad just a little damp feeling. I think the temps are in the 30s. About mid morning it started raining and continues to rain...UGH! Looks like I am going to get a bit wet on the way home for lunch.

One good thing is that I will loose weight if it is raining when I bike home for lunch as all of you know I made of SUGAR and will melt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I said, I hope you didn't melt too much, we still want you around.
Except I forgot to put the word "didn't" so my post made no sense.
I will remember to proof read, someday...