August 22, 2008

Need a new coffee maker? I have one for you!

So, imagine a week with a coffee pot that thinks it just needs to shut itself off sometimes. Imagine how crabby the people in the household get when this happens as we have doctors orders in place that state we need our morning coffee during the week!
Last night we were at a local big chain retail store and I decided to buzz over and look at coffee makers. I found one that was kind of interested (picture above) and started looking at the specifications card (picture below) and imagine my surprise when I saw what was stated.


I know it is a bad pic from my cell phone but look at the last item listed on the right.

  • Permanent god filter

Ok, now I know I am not one that should be pointing fingers as I have made lots of typo / grammar / punctuation mistakes in my blogs but I thought it was kind of wild for a big-chain retail store to have made this mistake. I know it should have read

  • Permanent gold filter

I could not help myself from laughing.

I guess this coffee maker is one for Heavenly Brew..........we didn't purchase any coffee maker yet.

2 comments:

bikingbrady said...

That's pretty cheap for a God filter....

Anonymous said...

Are we to ignore the fact that it is a Delonghi (DeLong) coffee maker with "complete frontal access"?