August 6, 2008

A couple days off.......

I am tired of stressful weeks. I am doing jobs at work that I have never done and do not feel comfy with them but it is a good learning experience I guess for all of us. We are all double and triple checking each others work, so that in itself is very good. Sounds like our co-work will be in the hospital a few more weeks then home to recoup and then she will have surgery, then recoup and then back to work part time if everything goes as planned....UGH!

The only good thing about this week is that I am heading to Bridge City tonight! I have a couple days off and then Kris and her family are coming down there to spend the weekend. We plan on seeing the historical sites, antique store in Crofton, sitting by the pool, and then going to the play, Annie Get Your Gun, Saturday night. Should be a fun relaxing time. Oh ya, and we are going to Charlie's Friday night, Mr Brady....hahaha

I plan on riding Thursday morning doing a 30 mile loop. The knees are much better. The calves are a little sore yet in the morning but getting better. It sure was a fun MS150 and I plan to not put the bike away but instead keep riding. Now, there is training for the Margarita Ride in Vermillion September 13. I better put away the beer and start on the Margarita's to get in shape for this! hahaha

This will be my last post until next week so have a great and safe weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tez, have fun on your ride, don't push it. I love my solo rides nearly as much as riding with ya'll FABsters.
Work is called that, ummm, becuase it is I reckon.
Have a good time down "South" too!

teamwelliver said...

Hmm, a Margarita Ride...I might be able to get Terry Tequila to do that one. Not me though. The thought of drinking a margarita is making my a little sick.