April 25, 2008

Hi, Gene!

Ok, so big dilemma. There is the big FAB Spring Kickoff ride tomorrow and given the weather conditions (crappy, cold, wet and windy) I am thinking about not going sleek legged in order to stay warmer. My only worry is there goes the aerodynamicness of my svelte self right out the window or maybe it would be the added weight from thine leg hairs that would give me the biggest problem...whatever the fact...I am not sure what to do! It is kind of like having to go to the bathroom when you are playing softball. If you have to go bad, it makes you run the bases faster....but the flip side is that it can also weigh you down.

Keep in mind my leg hairs are FAR from getting caught in the chain length, so I might opt for not shaving and go all natural but then again I will be meeting new people for the first time and do I really want my leg hairs hanging out the bottom of my pants? Oh sure, I could always tuck them in my socks and no one would know...unless they read this blog!...oops

I think I will let the weather tomorrow dictate the shaving or not but right now I think I need to go clip my toenails so my bike shoes fit!

2 comments:

mytzpyk said...

The crappiness of the weather has brought about the postponement of the spring kickoff.

Tez said...

Dang it...so, I clipped my toe nails for nothing? Now I have a new dilema about my leg shaving....hahaha