April 9, 2008

BUSY WEEK & misc. crap

I have been very busy with work stuff AGAIN this week. I have been trying to cram five days of work into three. Kris is having surgery on Thursday and so I took Thursday and Friday off. So the blog will be silence for a few days up coming.

Kudos to Mackie for starting off biking this week to work! GOOD JOB MAN!
I plan to start on Monday....I hope the snow will be gone by then. Yes, I said snow..AGAIN..I heard at one point 8-10 inches but do not know if that has changed (not sure if they even know how much we will get-damn meteorologist!). It will be HEAVY wet stuff again as we are to have rain before, then turning to snow tomorrow night with temps in the 30's. Next week I think Tuesday or Wednesday they are talking upper 60's...YEA-HAA!

Congrats Kansas on winning the NCAA tourney. I will have you know that I even picked the total points for the Championship game (pool tie-breaker)!

GO CUBBIES! Even though they played TERRIBLE against the Pirates Monday they still won 10-8 in extra innings. I can only hope they keep on the positive side of .500! They are now 4-3 for the year.

We ordered a new computer March 18 from Dell. It was suppose to ship April 2 and it was delayed. Then it was to ship April 9 (TODAY) and now it has been delayed until April 16....Dell bastards. (Sorry for the profanity but this frustrates me!)

If you get HBO then you need to watch the John Adams mini series. It is REALLY very well done and really good. They are on episode #5 with a total of 7 episodes. Very good cast, costuming and set design. This mini series should win some awards, I would hope! Tom Hanks is one of the executive producers. I had forgotten about some of the early history of our nation. It was an amazing time that is for sure.

Have a good rest of the week and don't put your snow scoop away yet!

2 comments:

CDV said...

I refuse to scoop anymore snow! It will stay where is falls until it melts.

I picked up the Unofficial Guide to Disney World 2008, more information overload!

Tez said...

I scooped the front walk so the mailman would deliver our mail but that was it.

The Unofficial Guide has GREAT info but it can be VERY intimidating. You are doing the right thing by educating yourself!