June 5, 2009

Biking weekend.........

This weekend will be biking stuff for me. Not riding, but officiating. Not "official" officiating but helping and trying to gain more experience. Saturday is a road race and Sunday is a criterium. Should be fun if the weather cooperates! You can read about the races here.

There will also be more biking happening this weekend by some friends as it is the start of the Tour de Kota on Sunday.

To all my cycling friends riding the TDK this year, stay safe, have fun and to borrow a tweeted phrase from Riderermillion, "May the winds be light and the beer be cold!" Maybe I will see some of you on Sunday afternoon /evening at Riverside park in Yankton on my way back from Norfolk!

If you live in the south eastern /east central, rural part of the state please watch out for my fellow cyclist!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shouldnt that be
Tour Da Kota!