May 29, 2009

VERY Random thoughts.......

* Had fun at the TT turn around point last night.
*Ordered up a new house, new SUV, new bikes and lots of other fun stuff then realized I was not the one from South Dakota that had won the powerball : (
*Happy our state has moved up the ranks of bike friendly states from 41st last year to 28th this year! Good job everyone!
*Wondering why my niece wanted to know my blood type. In case you are wondering my RoadID says A+.
*Had my first wood tick crawling on my sock last night after walking in some tall grass.
*Bummed my paycheck is sort a weeks pay from being sick all last week. We do not have sick leave and my vacation time is spoken for already.
*Heading to the Clubhouse tonight just for an evening of fun with Kris's brother-in-law and then some work tomorrow.
*Glad Abe didn't kill the bunny today. Abe slipped out of his collar and almost got the little furry hopper.
*Two biking events going on this weekend. I hope everyone stays safe and as one friend said "I hope the wind is light and the beer is cold!"
*Why did I eat so much at lunch?
*Called the doctor twice already today about my scratchy throat. It started up again yesterday afternoon. Still no return call. Makes me crabby. I think I need one more round of antibiotics.
*Hitting the Ribfest tomorrow evening for supper....YUMMY!
*Lots of work to do next week and I know already there is not enough time to get it ALL done.
*Seems my co-worker is not all that worried about her father having cancer. She didn't even go up and see him last night after his surgery but was quick to tell us her dog was being spayed today. What?
*Picking up the flowers from the Obert cemetery tomorrow. They told us they will only be allowed on the graves for one week. Used to be two weeks. Wondering why this has changed?
*Wondering why Carlos Zambrano (Cubs pitcher) can't control his temper better. Good job showing kids what NOT TO DO, CARLOS!~~~UGH!
*Looks like Lance is riding into good form during the Giro d'italia. Scary for a bit today when he crashed but he seems to be ok.
*Wondering what Alberto Contador is thinking about the Astana team dynamics these days and why he didn't try and defend his Giro title?
*Who will be the next sponsor of the Astana team?
*Hope to get back on the bike next week and do some commuting and more base riding.
*UPDATE-Doctors office finally called back. I will shortly have a 10 day supply of bactrim to kill this bug I have....HOPE IT WORKS!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful weekend also! I'm looking forward to the Bunyan's to Bob's ride and hopefully some more riding on Sunday to get ready for TDK!!

Anonymous said...

MOm and I were trying to figure out the punit square thing when it came to blood typing and what blood types were recessive and dominant. YOu had to be present for the whole conversation.