May 28, 2009

Graduations and bike rides..........

Hello, kids...

I am finally feeling better although I still have a cough, my voice is still not "normal" and I am tired but everything is going in the correct direction anyway! I missed the first night of golf last night, since it was cold and wet out there, I just didn't think it was wise for me to be out in the elements.

Last weekend Kris's nephew graduated from Augie with a degree in Business Administration and mathematics. Not sure how that all adds up..haha. It was a fun time. I think it was very cool of him to sit around and talk with us even though his college friends were around. Sunday after the official ceremony he hung with us again, so we decided to take him to Famous Dave's for supper. Plans were then made to hit Ribfest this weekend at some point. The boy is growing up!
Kris's niece also graduated this past weekend from St Olaf (with a degree in museum administration and woman studies?-not sure the exact degree SORRY!)and will be heading off to grad school this fall at NYU. Congrats Zach and Maren-job well done!!

The weekends are filing up VERY fast this summer. LOTS going on and I need to get on the bike!

Bike rides I plan on doing this summer----
FABRAD (July)
MS150 (August)
Margarita Ride (September)
Biking 4 Breast Cancer (September)
I also joined Snakebites-Bike 2 Work Challenge. With being under the weather May has not been kind to me for the B2WC. I hope to change that SOON!

No comments: