January 30, 2009

Busy busy.....

First off HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! WHOO HOO!

I have been swamped at work and will be for the next few weeks which is all good but during all this swampiness we have had to do inventory. As many of you know I LOVE doing INVENTORY in a unheated room. Good thing the temps have not been so bad. I was double layered up yesterday but not today only double layers on the upper part of the body. Years past I remember being out there with gloves on to try and keep warm. Anyway I am SICK of it especially when I have TONS of other things to do.

This was the first FULL week back for my c0-worker. She had been a little slower getting totally back in the groove. I felt bad for her in the beginning but she has not done anything to get herself back in the groove to working until this week. Pretty much think she is milking the system so to speak. I know that sounds harsh but when you are out of the hospital back the end of September and you are just getting back to full time...not sure that is right.

Heading to Yankton after work tonight. I think there will be relaxing and of course get some work stuff done. We are planning on heading out to the dam to see if we can snap some shots of the bald eagles nesting along the river and them take Abester on a drag with us. We do plan on hitting Ben's to try out his new beer, a honey ale I believe, and maybe fill up a growler or two for Super Bowl party back in Sioux Falls.

Did our part to stimulate the economy last night. New dishwasher and garbage disposal. Quick $1100 spent with the install. Amazing how it all adds up in a hurry. We got a Bosch that has stainless steel interior with easy cleaning basket area. Imagine the nice bike I could have bought for that price! Oh, well. It won't get installed for a few weeks as it needed to fit into our schedules plus they had to order it.

Not much else going on. Ready for the snow to GO AWAY!

HAVE A FUN AND SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We always do inventory Jan 2 part of it is outside and alway -20.

Sound like your co worker is milking it with a x-small hose.

Have fun at your Super Bowl party