July 7, 2008

Sore calves.......

No bike ride today as my calves are still very sore. I had the resident PT massage them and now I have bruises on them and a little pitting edema...go figure. They are feeling a bit better tonight which is good.

The day was a bit crazy at work. We are going to be down an employee for a few weeks as she is in the hospital, so all of us will have MANY hats to wear at work for a while.

We hit Puerta Vallarta (sp?) for supper with some friends. Good food and laughter was had by all!

Kris's mom is having surgery on her wrist tomorrow so that will be a lot of fun. I guess a plate and screws are in order.

Oh ya...today was my 44th birthday...where do the years go?

4 comments:

CDV said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

A slow easy recovery ride will help those sore legs.

Tez said...

Thanks! I am going riding tonight for a little short ride.

Road Legs said...

Happy Birthday Tez

thE_kErnEl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tez!!