March 3, 2008

Weekend recap.......

Not sure what got into me but WOW....I started cleaning out the kitchen cupboards! I am about 2/3 done and have a few garbage bags amass for my efforts full of expired or best if used by boxes or cans of food. VERY Sad and nothing but a waste (money and food wise). Well, now that it is cleaned out I feel the need to make sure this does not happen AGAIN! We have both decided that it is best to eat more at home (except this weekend was not a good start) as it is healthier and less expensive. I am sure we will get right on that after we eat all of our leftovers from dining out this past weekend!

Hit a few bike shops this weekend to find a trunk and rack for the roomies bike. I think we found one but just not sure yet on size. I guess it depends on what all she wants to use it for and that has yet to be decided. Saw some very cool bikes but man some of the are very spendy but they are still very fun to look at! I would have to win the lotto to justify buying a $5,000.00 bike.

Went to the home show on Friday night. Kind of boring. There were some cool things but we were not all that impressed with the show in general. Maybe it was the fact that we were both very tired. The roomies back was sore and my ankle was not doing all that well. It sure was a hit the bed early night for me!

From other blogs I have read it sounds like the South Dakota Bicycle Summit was a success! Way to go dudes!

No comments: