March 13, 2008

Darn, You Tube

Some of you have already seen the BLUNDER and some have no idea what I am talking about. Seems that last week I tried to do a couple of post to my blog from You Tube and they never showed up...well you know me, the one that has the patiants of some biblical charactor, had to keep trying to get the video to post to my blog. It seems that I had quite a few of the little vidoes on my blog by late morning today..even though the date they say they arrived was yesterday. Not sure what was going on but I had started to try and post them last week so ignore the titles to the blog entries...I do know what day it is! By deleting some of the videos I ended up deleting one of the kErnEls replies....sorry dude! I think I got everything all fixed up....unless more start to post to it again...not sure how many times I tried to post these darn little videos...so you better enjoy them!

3 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

i'm devastated ;-)

Unknown said...

Cyberspace gremlins...gotta love them.

Tez said...

Sorry kErnEL...my bad..forgive me? Gremlins are correct!