June 30, 2008

I bleed Cubbie Blue.......


Look what Biking Brady emailed me this morning....how nice was that? He saw this t-shirt and could not help but think of me since his Cards are making a run at first place in the NL Central. The Cubs hold a 2.5 game lead over the Cards.

I know, I know, Cubs are kind of taking a crap with a four game loosing streak, but they will come back around, SOON, I hope!

Yes, I am a true Cubs fan no matter what happens, win, loose or keep loosing, however it is a positive year so far! We just need to gel a bit more. Seems a few of the players are in a funk or kind of banged up and the team is not connecting with each other with the changes in the line up, well, at least that is my theory anyway, or maybe, I need to drink more Old Style beer.....oh, dear GOD!

2 comments:

bikingbrady said...

See what a good friend I can be!

Tez said...

Boy, I sure do!