June 19, 2008

Commute #3 this week and golf

Had a good time last night golfing and shot my best round of the year, so far. I didn't drive the ball well but hit some other shots that were not bad. Short game was better so that is good but MAN am I tired and sore this morning! I have not golfed in a couple weeks so the 4 mile walk golfing last night, my body was not used to! The game last night was putting for cash. So, basically you had to keep track of your putts but every time you hit the ball in the fairway off the tee box you could subtract a putt. Needless to say I think I could only subtract two putts (oops...after checking my scorecard it was three fairways I hit!), so I am not in the money on that one! Kris met us at the 19th hole for supper and beverages. The food was good and they have Amber Bock on tap now so that is always good!

Busy day at work today and also next week is looking to be REAL busy, plus we will be down a person next week with the boss being gone. I am getting buried a bit again with smaller projects to bid, which is good, but sometimes when you have quoted the SAME project three different times and ways, two projects like that at present, it gets VERY OLD and hard to get motivated to do it but I need to just get them DONE!

Going to surpass my commuting goal today as this will be the third day this week biking to work. YEAH!

Heading to Spoke N Sport tonight for the MS150 registration packet and t-shirt (first spoke club). I hear there is pizza and pop that will be served also!

I had intended to do a longer bike ride tonight. That might have to be a wait and see how I feel and how I am doing work wise before I know for sure if that will happen.

That is about it...have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: