August 13, 2007

The pool is finally open!

The pool at the "Clubhouse" is finally open! I know some of you are saying WTF why now since it is the middle of August! The pool was down all last year with issues and they were finally taken care of this summer. It took them some times to get the right people to do the job and let me say WOW! It is REALLY NICE. I think the last time I was at the pool with some friends was YEARS ago and it was not in the best of shape. Now it is AWESOME. They fixed the pipe, mudjacked the bottom, sandblasted I think I had heard five layers of paint off of it and then repainted it. We had a blast there this past weekend and now they have scheduled adult swim time from 9p-11p every night. So of course we had to try out the adult swim time also but I fell in a hole and messed up my ankle so that was a major bummer but we still had a great time.

So now with the ankle thing my golfing and biking will need to be delayed...DANG IT! Oh well, I will survive.

Heading to Riverboat Days this coming weekend so more pool time (I will watch for holes this time) and relaxation!

No comments: