April 17, 2007

Bad week and it is only Tuesday!!!

Well, this has been a nasty week so far!!!

I feel so bad for all the students / families / faculty at V-Tech. How can someone kill another person let alone 32 and hopefully no more will die? I mean come on. If you want to do the selfish act and kill yourself then go ahead and do it but leave everyone else out of it. What could this have possibly accomplished? Furthermore the media takes all of this and RUNS with it. Why do we need to know the shooters name? Isn't this just fueling the fire for others to try and make so called "history" to get their name in print and try to one up this nasty carnage?

I am in the construction industry and what this will do to our industry is make more money for the security and hardware companies. Don't get me wrong I am all for our company and others making money but this just seems so wrong somehow..........

I am also so very tired of the media trying to point fingers at V-Tech about how they should have locked the campus down. I think this adds fuel to the suing fire that Americans love to pounce on. No one could have predicted the massacre was going to happen based on what happened from the first two murders. V-Tech I am sure would not put it's students in harms way if they could help it......where is a crystal ball when you need one!!

Continuing on with the bad news this week.............
Rest in peace Morals!!! (friends cat)
Rest in peace Frank!! (family friend)
Get well Arla!! (friends mom)
Get well Molly!! (friends dog)
Thoughts and Prayers to Valoy (brother died)
Thoughts and prayers to Monica (mom entered hospice)

I HOPE THAT IS IT FOR THE WEEK!!! ONLY GOOD NEWS I HOPE!!!

No comments: