January 18, 2007

Getting started

I guess it is time to get started on training for vacation!! Can you believe that? I hope you are sitting down as you read this! Yes, we train for vacation. We (me, the roommate and four other friends) are headed to Mickey's house in Florida in March! I am starting to get excited after the whole airline thing that put me in a BAD MOOD I have gotten over that it seems and getting fired up. Now what to do.....hmmmm.....there is walking on the treadmill.....and there is biking on my mountain bike that is on the trainer.....guess maybe a nice easy walk might be the trick to starting. God knows I would not want to break a sweat to early on in my training! Yes, in deed that is what I will start with....maybe crack open a Newkie Brown and sip while I walk....this training thing it is sounding better all the time! We do have to consume a few libations at Disney World so I guess having a Newkie Brown is also training.....ahhh...wonderful!!! I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: