October 26, 2006

Tez -1 snowblower - 0

Hello all, well as most of you who would read this blog know that last fall for some unknown reason I tried to see how a shopping news newspaper would react when spewed from the chute of a 7 hp snowblower.....and as most of you know the results....NOT WELL!!! So in an attempt to regain power over my snowblower and an ad ridden rag I tried to dispell the rag using numerous forces: chisel and hammer, screwdriver and hammer, box cutter and hammer (not really but I was going for a trend here), and of course the one that everyone cringes at....trying to light the lodged newsprint on fire! Not sure what the big deal was there, I had the snowblower out of the garage and a cool whip container full of ice cold water in case she started going up in flames. It didn't catch fire.....
end of winter season early 2006 paper still lodged.......Snowblower 1 and Tez--zippo

So this fall before the snow starts to fly...oops guess I missed that one...ok before the snow starts to stay around I decided I needed to take the snowblower by the handles and show it who is boss! I got this wild idea that a hand chain / wire saw was the answer to get the lodged shopping news un-lodged. I threaded the saw through the back of the lodged paper and attached the key ring to the end of the wire and started in a sawing motion back and forth with my arms. It was working quite well and as I was thinking I was going to win this battle the wire BROKE!!! DANG IT...well I said a few more colorful words that my dad would have been proud of...anyway I went back to the chisel and hammer. As I was smacking the chisel I noticed that part of the auger was turning so I took the wire off the spark plug...good thinking.. bet the ones scared of the snowblower going up in flames would not have though of that one...touche I say!!!...anyway a few more whacks with the hammer and chisel and it was free at last!!!...OH YA I AM GOOD!! hahaha.....so I decided that I need to start the snowblower and make sure the auger was working....the old girl kicks right off and I pull the lever to start the auger and it was like midnight on New Years Eve.....confetti everywhere...well ok... newsprint everywhere!
It was a very joyous celebration for me!!!

This fall...Tez 1, Snowblower - ZIPPO!!!

No comments: