September 1, 2006

Football-Baseball

One again it is that time of year when the fantasy football leagues come to life....UGH! I decided to try one more time after playing the last three years and doing ok. Last year I just could not put my heart into it. Not sure why...Maybe getting burned out, tired of all the "franchise players"-screwing things up?......I think it could be fun this year as I have contributed a few more teams to our ESPN league that are "family" members. There might have to be some bragging rights along the line somewhere during the holidays if things go right for ME!!!. We will see............

I am hoping that football will keep my mind off my ever loosing Cubs! Don't get me wrong I am not a fair weather fan but am very frustrated that they can not put a winning team on the field. I guess most of all when we have great players they tend to trade them off or keep players that have been hurt year after, year, after year!....Will this ever end? We will have to see what changes they can do during the off season.

No comments: