January 24, 2008

Thursday Blitz




1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9........UGH! We are doing inventory today and tomorrow here at work. I HATE IT! I am so swamped with work. I have five projects bidding in two days..yes during inventory! Oh well. It is late Thursday night as I am sending out quotes on a nice sized project. I guess that is why I make the BIG BUCKS...hahaha...NOT! Oh, well by tomorrow it will be over but I have more projects bidding in the next few weeks that are good sized also....more comp time?...YES!

My sister had surgery at Mayo today. She had a leaking brain....haha.....no, she had a hole in her sinus that was leaking spinal fluid out her nose. Not a good deal since this will be the second repair. The first one was done in Des Moines but 2 years after her patching (they patched it with a chunk of fat and glue..I asked if there is a high demand for this as I would gladly be a donor!) it failed and so she decided to go to Minnie-sota don't ya know then there. Anyway, the surgery was to be 1.5 hours and ended up lasting 3 hours. It now has 3 layers of patches and a chunk of bone taken from behind her ear plugging it. She was very drugged when I talked with her late this afternoon. They said that maybe if things go ok that she will be out of the hospital tomorrow some time...AMAZING. I hope it works this time!

This weekend we will be getting things in line for the cruise..Oh ya plus more work for me! I hope after all this working the boat has enough booze on it to get me centered again! I might just have to have a drink with one of those frilly umbrellas in it....kongaloosch!

Tez weight loss tally 12.4 pounds! (since summer)
Kris's weight loss tally 17 pounds! (since November) YOU GO GIRL!..PROUD OF YOU!
Abe's (dog) weight loss....gain.....unknown...lardy furry pants!
Wrig's (bird) weight loss....gain....maintain!

No comments: