January 25, 2008

It's DONE!

We finished inventory at a record pace today..YEAH!...I am exhausted and dirty. Our hardware room does not stay all the clean with the grinders in the back flinging metal dust all over the place. I have a couple more projects to work hard on this weekend so I feel better when I am gone. Yes, I am the type that does her work before she goes on vacation which I am glad I have a job that I can do that.

Hitting the tanning bed tomorrow and Harlan's Bike and Tours one day sale plus running some errands as to last minute things we need for the cruise yet.

I looked at the entry list for the Tour of the Bahamas bike race and there are now 60 pro riders cat 1 and cat 2. This is going to be fun to watch. The course is a 7 mile loop they will ride 6 times I think. I also noticed that the Bahamas beer company Kalik is not so far from the start finish line of the race....hmmm....are you thinking what I am thinking?....It would be fun to see if they have tours or a tasting room there....we will see.

No comments: