January 11, 2008

Lobster Goddess


Ok, so I decided to do a little tanning before our trip to the Bahamas. Yes, I know (Joan) it is not the best thing to do because of the risk. Anyway I went for my first tanning which I got a little red and then went for another and I really got nothing so we decided to up the minutes that I was in the coffin. This time I got really RED! I am telling you that if we left that day all the lobsters would be following me around thinking I am their GODDESS......."She is our savior and Goddess, we must follow her and sacrifice ourselves for her!".....well, since then it has tamed down..thank GOD and I skipped a few days before I went back. Hit the place last night and got a little on my back side but nothing bad.
There is another funny thing that has happened also. I had my gallbladder removed a few years ago before they did this as a scope type surgery so I have this 10 inch diagonal scar that goes from just under my rib cage and angles to my side to about 2 inches lower than my belly button. Anyway the first time I went I had not thought about it the scar and of course it got pink. I decided that maybe it needed to be covered so I do not have any skin break down issues on it. So the next time in I was going to place a towel over it. I got in the room and got undress and FORGOT THE TOWEL! All I could think of without getting completely dressed and going out to get a towel was maybe I should use my ankle high sock. Then reality hit me as to what that would look like.....and the "punny" things I could come up with like..."looks like someone socked you in the stomach!" I decided it was best to go without so as you read earlier not much happened anyway so it was ok. The next time out I remembered the towel which is more like a big wash cloth and placed it over my scar area and of course now I have a square white area on my stomach. It looks VERY FUNNY but the scar is safe. It really looks like some sort of stage for the fat belly follies to preform on and framed by red curtains. I will let you know when the first performance is!.................

No comments: