July 15, 2008

Many hats....

Work is nasty busy at this point. Perhaps you read in a previous post that one of our office co-workers is out and in the hospital and will be for sometime, so we are wearing more hats in our office than usual! I even got to wear an accounting hat for a bit last week which is a scary thought in itself.

So what kind of hat would an accounting person wear anyway?

A capuchon which is a cone shaped ceremonial hat. I am guessing this would not be worn unless it was the end of the fiscal year or IRS taxes are all done and submitted.

Maybe they would wear a war bonnet during any sort of audit process?

Maybe the normal hat is the Bowler or the Derby..who knows!

As for me, my hat is really at the very least nothing but at the most it would be a baseball hat for all occasions that a hat would need to be worn or a bike helmet when riding. The only thing I would have in common with the hats pictured above is the inevitable hat head. When I take my hat off, I have been told, I look like I have a hair net on.....guess I should be serving food instead!

No comments: