July 8, 2008

A kiss on the head from a stranger.......


I did forget to report on one very peculiar thing that happened to me last night. There was a lady in the restaurant that was from Texas and was speaking Spanish to the wait staff because she had missed speaking Spanish so much when she moved to Sioux Falls. This particular lady was also VERY LOUD when she spoke. Anyway she got up to leave and told our table to have a good night and wished a happy birthday to the person having the birthday, which I raised my hand and said it was me...mistake number ONE! She came over gave me a hug and a kiss on the head for my birthday. Mistake number TWO, I pretended to care as I am a kind and caring person, don't choke on that last statement. So, she then felt the need to tell us about her and introduced us to her adopted daughter who is a mentally challenged girl. Yes, she actually introduced her daughter like that to us and then proceeded to say that it was ok as her daughter knows everything about where she came from and the way she is. I could not help but think maybe her adoptive mother was mentally challenged? WOW, she was an interesting sort that was for sure.

3 comments:

Snakebite said...

Did you get any tongue action with that kiss???

Tez said...

OMG....nice
This lady was very scary to say the least!

SD_pedalpower said...

Freaks here, freaks there, freaks everywhere.

You should have slapped her for touching you.

Funny story.