March 5, 2008

SNOW and CERT

It snowed last night! Not much but DANG IT! I am so VERY READY FOR SPRING! I was sitting in my CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) meeting last night and we looked out the window and saw it snowing. The streets were greasy last night and on the drive to work this morning. CERT was good and we have our usual city events that we help out with every year but I did bring up a few more events like for some of the area bike rides to help out with and I think our leader is going to check into that. I also have re-certification for being a first responder expiring the end of this year. They were going to do a few education sessions with our monthly meetings but now they have a first responders class starting up the end of the month that we can audit (sit in on for free and get our credits needed). This will be good review but will mess up a lot of up coming weekends. It is all good though!

Weighing in:
The roomie is stuck at around 20 pounds and I actually moved a bit and am now down 17.2 pounds.

No comments: