March 14, 2008

Friday Misc.

So, this morning I step on the scale and I am down 18 pounds! This is pretty exciting. This means I have lost about 7% of my body weight! I think the roomie is still stuck at 20-21 pound loss which is 9-10% loss of body weight. She is still doing great also! GO TEAM!

Last year a couple friends had asked our group of friends about hitting the LPGA tourney in MPLS this year. Me and the roomie decided at that point we would drive up there and spend the weekend and not go to the golf event and get hooked up with roomies nephew, hit Kierens Irish Pub (bring on the Guinness-they have the perfect poor there) and now we decided to take in a Twins game. All the ressies have been made and tickets purchased. I will be looking forward to that in June. I have never been to the Metro-dome to see a game and this will be my 3rd baseball stadium to watched a game in. The others are Wrigley (4-times) and Coors Field in Denver. I am excited as our tickets are in home run alley. We are staying out by the Mall of America and taking the Lightrail into downtown so no driving will be needed once we are there!

We are taking the roomies bike in to the LBS to have it tuned up and new tires put on it. We are getting excited for the warmer weather and commuting to our jobs via 2 wheels. I think we even have some other friends into doing the same this summer.

Bought a 5 gallon gas container last night and plan on filling it up along with my other smaller container for mowing this summer. That should almost last the whole summer....I HOPE! If the gas hits $4.00 a gallon like they are saying it is best to buy at $3.09 now.

Well, hey...HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: