March 31, 2008

I'm alive----kind of

Back at work finally. Didn't make it into work on Friday. This crud is not fun. Still coughing and have stuff in my lungs but it is getting better. After a couple nice glasses of Blackberry Brandy yesterday I was feeling good! I think I need one NOW! Blackberry Brandy was my dad's cure all so to speak. When ever he was feeling crappy he would have a few swigs off the Blackberry Brandy bottle. Of course my mom's cure all for everything was to take a nice hot bath, 2-aspirins and go to bed. Didn't matter if you had a hang nail it was the right thing to do! I did try both remedies and the Blackberry Brandy made me feel better!

Now on to the weather...UGH...TIRED OF SNOW, READY FOR SPRING...the only good thing is that it will be a short lived 4-8 inches of snow that falls today and/or tomorrow. It is suppose to be in the 50's by the end of the week! YEAH!

Stay well out there!

4 comments:

bikingbrady said...

Blackberry Brandy was our family cure as well. Must be a SE South Dakota thing....

Tez said...

It sure must be...and it is darn good!

CDV said...

I used the Blackberry Brandy cure last night as well. I actually can speak a bit today so it must work. If nothing else it made me sleep pretty well. I tried the whole pint cure instead of a glass.

Just kidding: May-be

Tez said...

It helps I tell you!