March 20, 2008

March Madness

First off, March Madness has a new meaning this year. Work has been silly crazy which is good but yet not so good as it is hard to get caught up. Oh well, I guess it is a good thing and I will survive. I have my arm floatation devices on to keep me above water!

Second, not sure if you get into the real March Madness hoop-la. We do in our office in fact there is usually a TV going at some point during the games. Some of them are very exciting. Not sure who I am cheering for this year. It is mid-morning and I have not even filled out my bracket yet. Yes, I am one that gets in an office pool and the funny thing is that it is with our competitor in town along with reps and various friends that also join in.

How do you pick you bracket? Do you agonize over the data and look at the records or do you do what me and another friend did one year and that was look at the mascots and picked what mascot would beat the other mascot. Now that was fun!...Yes, we lost and were out of the pool pretty darn early but it made for some fun at the time. I do not have a scientific way to pick teams. I usually look at their record and go with my gut.

To all you March Madness junkies out there......GOOD LUCK!

No comments: