March 24, 2008

Beer, Spaghetti and BUSY!

Well the weekend went off pretty much as planned. Nothing to wild. We did hit Monk's on Friday night after the Skyforce game. I had a Nogne-O Brown Ale that was pretty good but was a bit to cold to begin with. Saturday night we ended up cooking a big VAT of spaghetti sauce so we stayed at the house, ate, had some wine and just BS'd. We had five people eating supper and still froze 6 quart bags of sauce..YUM! We also tried whole wheat pasta - angel hair, it was very good and of course the roomie made beer bread which was also great!

Church was PACKED at the 9:45 service. We ended up out in one of the wings at First Lutheran and sneaked out before the end of the final hymn so we could make out brunch reservations. Braco had some great food for brunch. The Ahi Tuna was excellent on their buffet.

Sorted through a bunch of CRAP in the den and I mean to tell you it was CRAP! Still not close to being done and organizing things. It will take a bit of time so good thing we are starting NOW!


I can not believe HOW BUSY work is with bidding. I am going to be swamped the next three weeks. I feel overtime or comp time is going to be in order to get it all done. I also have my first responders coninuing education stuff starting this week and that will take up a few Fridays (6:30-9:30pm) and Saturdays (8:00a-1:30p) until mid April or end of April. UGH....Oh well good to get refreshed with all that first aide stuff and CPR. Not sure I need to be at all the class for the whole time as there is lecture and then lab time but we will see.


Slept for crap last night or should I say this morning. I was tired last night and took a nice hot bath then read a bit (28-days behind bars-about biking from Seatle to New York) and then turned off the TV. Woke up at 4:00am. Turned on the TV as I was tossing and turning then shut it off at 4:55am then of course the radio started playing at 5:00am and then I feel asleep again to wake at 6:00 to turn the TV back on then fell asleep AGAIN to wake at 7:20am. UGH...hurried and hit the shower and then to work by 8:00am...well...8:03am. I am sure it is going to be an EARLY NIGHT FOR ME! --- I am guessing I was thinking of ALL the things I need to do in the next few weeks so my brain was in overdrive and that was what woke me up! I guess it is better than dreaming about the spanish mafia trying to kill me...this was the Saturday night dream..very bizzare but I am know for very bizzare dreams!


Hope everyone out there has a great week!

No comments: