November 20, 2008

Where will you be Saturday night?

Busy week as far as work goes. Was a late night, early morning and will be a round trip of the same tonight and tomorrow morning!

Took tomorrow afternoon off for a special occasion! A couple of friends are adopting a little guy so a few of us are heading to the courthouse tomorrow afternoon. Congrats you two! We are then heading to Yankton for the weekend. One friend has to ref the MMC vs some team bb game then it will be on to Charlies for pizza. Saturday we are going to try and get the Clubhouse Christmas decorating done while enjoying a nice fire in the fireplace. Then it will be off to The Pit. You can read about it over on Cycling Cathy's blog. Join us if you wish! It will be fun to see the Lane Hogs gang again even though one of them was out on the loose last weekend and turned up at Monk's! I think the last I had seen of most of them was the Marg ride in September! Should be fun.

I am going to be busy the rest of the week so I am guessing this will be the last blog entry this week. I am sure there will be pics of the Pit event that will be posted next week. Check out the twitter thing on the right side of the blog for little up dates of my thoughts and whatever the next couple days.

Have a GREAT weekend...I know I will!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I recruited Ed and Pat, from beautiful downtown Burbank, to join us as well at the Pit on Saturday night. I'm ready for the weekend!

Tez said...

Sounds good. I am thinking the steak sounds REALLY GOOD!

Anonymous said...

wish I would of seen that sooner sounds like a time time.