November 4, 2008

GREAT DAY!

Great commute to work this morning. The temp was almost perfect. No need for wind pants, skull caps, winter gloves or face mask. Heck, my coffee was still pretty hot when I got to work. Just regular work clothes, pull over and regular cycle gloves. GOTTA LOVE IT....alas it will be short lived this week. We are expecting snow the end of the week but it is November and we are suppose to have snow!

As I was biking to work all I could think about was, what a great day it is, no, not just because I was out there biking to work, but it is the day the United States picks a new president. All registered voters get to exercise their rights as US citizens to vote for who they want in the White House. I am not going to tell you who to vote for as I know everyone has their own opinions. The important thing is to get out and vote. Exercise your right. A lot of people in the history of our country fought for your right to vote! So make them proud. It will make you feel good in return!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may need to put the snow gear on to commute on thur and fri

Tez said...

I know it. I opted for the SUV today as I had errands to run and didn't want to get caught in rain. I am not so sure that I will be biking the rest of the week, but we will see!