November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...........

(Pardon me?..haha)

What are your Thanksgiving weekend plans?

We will be meeting up with friends for supper tonight then off to Monk's for a FAB newsletter meeting. Thanksgiving will be not so traditional but it is the way it has to be this year. We are going to Falling Water. There have been to many things going on to warrant someone making a big festive meal. This will be great as no dishes to wash, unless it is a real expensive meal! After our meal we will head to Kris's brother-in-laws, the one with the broken shoulder, house to help them put up the Christmas tree. Friday, the usual household chores will ensue, laundry and cleaning. Kris has to work...hahahaha..although we plan on hooking up for lunch someplace. Friday night will be spent getting caught up with an old friend that will be in town, of course there is the parade of lights, not sure I am in the mood for this, this year, and supper at a local establishment.

I haven't decided on going out and about shopping on Friday. I did this last year and it was funny. I really didn't buy anything much. It was just fun to say, I did it and watched all the CRAZY people. I will have to see what is listed in the ads I guess.

I think this weekend we will be putting up our Christmas tree. Yes, this will be tree number 3 but not all at our house, that we will have put up or helped put up.

GOOD NEWS...Kris is interested in having basement races on bike trainers. I will have to get another one ordered up and then re-arrange a bit to set things up. Should be fun.

Remember that Lincoln HS band is leading the Macy's Turkey Day Parade, so don't forget to watch!

I hope you all have a GREAT & SAFE Thanksgiving and remember that nasty turkey tryptophan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bird day

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I will race the both of you!
Um, guess I can't, you only have two of those things set up.
:)