October 27, 2008

Scull cap head

It is official...this is the coldest temperature (26 degrees) I have ridden my bike in! My new purchases worked pretty well, windstopper jacket, good upper base layer and the face mask. I had one big issue today and that was my sunglasses fogged up big and bad. I ended up pulling over and taking them off so then I was without my mirror and the eyes kind of teared a bit. Not a big deal as far as the mirror goes as I can still crank my head around to look but when you are used to using it and then not having it, I became a bit more "Timmy" as they say! Now, the only thing is dealing with scull cap head once I get to work.........vanity be thy name!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're no Timmy to brave 26 degree temps! I think you're out for Biking Brady's consecutive days of commuting by bike record!

Anonymous said...

good for you my coldest is 35 degrees, good luck tue 15-20 degrees.

Tez said...

No breaking Biking Brady's record. Not sure how much I will ride when there is snow on the ground.

This mornings ride was not bad. In fact I think it was better today then yesterday. Yesterday there was a little wind and this morning there was not!