April 29, 2008

Tuesday ramblings

Here it is Tuesday and not much going except I am SWAMPED at work AGAIN! This recession is doing our construction industry some good I guess! I have 13 jobs to bid already for the month of May and that is a bit ODD! No, I am not complaining, just one of those things that make you go, hhmmmmm.

I have picked up another bug or allergy or something dang it. Got a stuffy nose and am tired. Back on decongestants for a bit and Zicam. Had a headache Saturday, scratch throat Sunday and now stuffy nose yesterday and today. I just went through the office again and cleaned areas that are the "common area" with antibacterial spray / cleaner. Will have to do this at least once a day to get the bugs out of the office.

Kris is heading to Phoenix for a one day course (Friday). She is leaving Thursday and coming back Saturday. I hope she does ok as this is a pretty big trip after her surgery. She has been doing really well and we do not anticipate any issue but she is packing smart in case. Abe (the dog) has been at home taking care of her. Not sure what kind of care he is giving. He pretty much sleeps and snores during the day. Wrigley the parakeet has been up early it seems and chirping away. Last night when I got home he was pretty noisy. Not sure what was up with that but it is funny.

I didn't meet my goal commuting last week and will not again this week, I fear. DANG IT. Might have to get out for a ride this weekend if we have good weather. Sure would be nice to have a nice week without snow in the forecast.

FAB was looking for people to help with a possible newsletter for the club and I threw my name in the hat along with it looks like two other people. Not sure how much I can bring to the table but I will try and help as much as I can. It should be fun and if anything a learning experience.

I better get back at it what it is God only knows, I think I just need to pick a pile and go through it until I meet the desk!


No comments: