April 23, 2008

Tired.......

Here it is Wednesday evening and I am TIRED. Sunday night we got home late, Monday night up late, Tuesday night took Kris to Vermillion to teach a physical therapy class at USD from 6-9pm got home at 10:00pm. Actually had a glimpse of Biking Brady riding his grocery getter while I was killing time in Vermillion. He was going to church and then to the grocery store. Had supper with Kris's nephew at Granite City for his 22nd birthday. It was fun. Ate toooooo much. Had their stout beer which was pretty good. Now we are home and Abe (the dog) is sleeping in the hallway and SNORING! It is pretty funny. Poor guy! He just can not seem to get with his regular nap schedule with us going at different hours of the day and I think I am in the same boat as the furry one.

Kris had some good news today. She is doing well after her surgery according the doctor. He has lifted restrictions off of her but until she heals she can not go back to work as it would not be good lifting patients at this point. The doctor has her off work another three weeks.

We are excited about the FAB spring kickoff ride on Saturday. It should be a good time. We have been talking a lot about it tonight. I am afraid I will not make my commuting goal this week. Today I just had to much stuff going on that it just would not work and the rest of the week looks crappy...remember I am made of sugar!..Plus I need to save my energy for Saturday. Kris has already started carbo loading for the ride!

5 comments:

bikingbrady said...

It's sort of like catching a glimpse of Superman now isn't it ;-)

Tez said...

Well, kind of, in a odd way...haha

bikingbrady said...

It's a bird, it's a plane...eh...it's that eccentric old fart on a bike.

Unknown said...

Next time you're in Vermillion, we should have a blogger get-together!

Tez said...

I agree! That would be a good time or when you guys come up to Sioux Falls we sure could gather someplace!