April 17, 2008

Plans........

Weekend plans already coming together. Heading to the clubhouse this weekend for a little relaxing. Of course Friday night will be spent at Charlie's for pizza supper. Saturday going to clean up the patio with disinfectant (neighbor cats like to spray out there-UGH) and get the patio furniture out and ready for the summer! Saturday afternoon and night not sure what is going on but I do know at some point we will hook up with friends and I am guessing a little libations maybe at Ben's. Sunday hitting the road to Obert to the cemetery to take the Christmas wreaths off and put spring flowers on the family graves. Sunday night it will be spent watching the Tudors on Showtime and also getting caught up with the John Adams mini-series on HBO.

Next week there will be biking (to work and bike trail) and next weekend is the FAB-Spring Kickoff. We will be riding one of the rides...not sure which one yet but should be fun! I got some friends talked into biking also so it should be a fun time. The work load next week looks nasty but I might try and get some done during some free time this weekend. Kris also has a doctors appointment Wednesday which I am going to just in case they poke around a bit and she gets light headed.

At some point the new computer will need to get up and running. Might try doing some of that tonight. We will see......

2 comments:

CDV said...

I got the patio furniture out 2 weeks ago hoping it would help hurry spring along. Didn't seem to work, hope you have better luck.

Tez said...

I hope so also! I blame winter not wanting to end on one of my friends who moved her snowblower to the back of her garage about a a month ago!