December 17, 2008

Wednesday ramblings.........

Saw a brave soul commuting out there this morning. I know there are more than just one out there commuting and my hats off to you all! I have pretty much given into the weather unless the roads get cleaned off a bit better. ...YUP, scared I would fall and break something....can't have that!

The weather report is saying we are to get MORE snow, maybe 6 inches plus! Let me just say I love the snow, but not a fan of the below zero stuff. So it can snow all it wants. Over lunch today I finally got the snowblower started so it is ready to go now. Should have been done a while ago but it was not meant to be, I guess. They are saying next week we will be in the freezer again...UGH!

Downloaded a new program for my crackberry. It is an e-mobile planner. I like it so far. It keeps me from going back and forth from one application to another, calendar to my task list. I need to work with it a bit more yet to utilize it better.

Kris has the day off as she has to work this weekend. She is at home bonding with Abe this afternoon. I am sure it is more like he is laying there snoring and she is reading a book, drinking coffee and of course a load of laundry will be done here and there....ahhh the life.

For being organized with Christmas this year, to start with, we sure have fallen behind in a hurry! No Christmas tree up at our house and guessing with the stuff we have to do yet it will not happen this year. I think putting the tree up at the Clubhouse and helping Kris's brother-in-law with his tree this year was enough. We have all the gifts purchased so it is a matter of wrapping and sending some off which will happen this weekend. The others we will want to get out to Kris's moms before Christmas as it makes things so much easier on Christmas Eve. Good thing Kris has ALL next week off...LUCKY DUCK! We do not have Christmas cards out yet either but that has now turned into holiday cards so it gives us a bit more time! Oh yes, then there is the liquor store run for Christmas....good thing I found a coupon for 10% off!

Why am I blogging with all this to do?

No comments: