December 2, 2008

Mug Club party....

Hit up Granite City last night for their Mug Club Keg Tapping party! This was the first one I have been to and it will not be that last. It was free for Mug Club members and one guest. Of course we had to pay for the beer but we got FREE fruit, crackers, cheese, shepherd's pie and bangers and mash! So our meal last night was a little over $8.00 and that was just the price of two beers. I had the new GC brew, Mck's Scottish Ale, which I thought was pretty tasty. Kris didn't much care for it and opted for the two pull which is half Northern Lights and half Brother Benny's, which was good also. My membership has already paid for itself as I got my membership on a Sunday when it is half price, $10.00. You get $2.00 off at brunch and special drink prices plus they have these fun little parties every so often. We had other things to get done last night so we both only had one beer before heading out but it sure was worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been a while since I been to Granite City Nice bar and Great food