December 30, 2008

New Years Goal-lutions?

New Years is approaching and so is the making of resolution. We were talking about this on our commute to work yesterday. Kris decided that she does not want to make a New Years resolution but come up with some goals for 2009. Same thing? Maybe, maybe not.......

Resolution-the act of resolving or determining, as upon an action or course of action, method, procedure.
Goal-the result or achievement toward which effort is directed.

The resolution is the action and the goal is the result of the resolution. So it seems as though you can't have one without the other, none the less in Kris's mind we are process of setting goals for 2009. What will they entail?

So watch for our upcoming Goal-lutions in the next few days!

Are you making resolutions / goals for 2009?

4 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

i'll be watching

Unknown said...

I think I tend to sabotage myself by making resolutions/goals so I'm cutting myself some slack this year and only going for fun goal-lutions like riding my bike to the club house (when the weather is warmer) to have a beer with you and Kris!

Anonymous said...

I have to many hobbies that I set goals in, I don't know where to start

Tez said...

Cathy Jo, that would be a fun time for sure! The Clubhouse beer fridge is always stocked and ready for a party!