March 31, 2009

Crap Crap Crap!

So, I get home from lunch today and Abe was all excited to see me, nothing new. Then I walked into the dining room and a nasty stench was hanging in the air. Yup, Abe could not make it until I got home for lunch. Poor guy. He felt bad, I could tell. So I pulled my shirt up over my nose, I will gag pretty easy with this kind of stuff so it was best to be prepared, I am my fathers daughter that is for sure. He could not handle things like this either. I get it all cleaned up and take Abe outside. He was fine. I eat my lunch and we headed back to work. Abe is a pretty laid bad guy so when he comes running into my cubicle and is panting it is either he is out of water, wants a treat or he has "issues" as we call it. So I try the water. Nope that was not it. He had already had treats so I thought it must be that he had "issues". So, we head outside. He goes #1 and then gets scared from a noise and runs back to the front door of my place of employment. I am thinking he must be ok now. Well, not to be. He did another round of panting so I took him out again. THAT WAS IT! WOW! Poor guy! Being a good citizen I picked it up and double bagged the evidence. Now he is sleeping just fine outside my cubicle entrance.

I can't help but wonder what it is going be like tomorrow at our house if Abe is still having "issues". You see Kris is having her 50 year old baseline colonoscopy. She is taking tomorrow afternoon off to start the "prep" work. Could be an "issue" filled day at our house!

Break out the 5 gallon can of air freshener!

3 comments:

SD_pedalpower said...

Poo stories is some funny stuff, I don't care who you are :)

Ham(m)er said...

I agree with SD Pedal Power.

You get to take your dog to work? Awesome. I was tempted to bring Ruby today. Not many people here and I figure she may have just crawled under the desk and slept.

Max isn't feeling good today either, he may have been a good candidate to curl up and sleep too. He got thumped on the nose or head by something. I don't think that he would've had the same issues as Abe today.

Tez said...

Yup, since Abe was 13 weeks old he has been going with me to work in the afternoons. He is not spoiled at all! I think a dog in the workplace is great. Seems people are a bit more relaxed.

Hope Max is feeling better soon!

And yes, poo stories are a blast!