September 26, 2008

Cheeseheads here we come.......

Not much going on except, packing and doing a few more errands. I am on vacation and just waiting for the other five friends to get off work at some point during the day. We plan on heading out sometime to Cheesehead land sometime today so I will be off grid for a while!

Think of us riding the country roads in WI with the leaves turning, spending a lot of time sitting by the lake and the fire pit. We can't wait! Of course there will be the stop, shop and tour at the Leinenkugel Brewery and maybe a day of golf but those are the only things we have planned. WoooHooo!

Ya'all stay safe out there and I will give a full report when we get back from recharging our batteries!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a beautiful place to be this time of year! I'll think about you relaxing around the fire pit - have a gret time!

Snakebite said...

Get some New Glarus brand beer. You will not regret it.

bikingbrady said...

I second Snakebite's comments. I'll pay for a 12 pack!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, but don't forget to relax!!!