May 30, 2008

Quit monkey-ing around!


Enough "monkey" business! I need to get off my butt and decide about the MS150. I haven't really thought about it much even though it was a goal last week to have it decided upon. I just had other things that got in the way I guess. I promise the big announcement will be made on Monday with a YES or NO. I know you will be on the edge of your seats for that one!
From previous posting you already know we are hitting Bridge City this weekend. We decided on taking the bikes and do some riding out by the campground areas followed by a dip in the pool at the Clubhouse! Should be a nice weekend!


Sunday we will take the long trip back as we will swing down to Obert to pick the flowers off the graves and then head home.

Some of the FAB members are doing BIG training rides this weekend in preparation for upcoming BIG rides. They will be riding from Sioux Falls to Brookings and Mr Bite will ride on to Huron. Then the next day they will do it all in reverse.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS!

No comments: